Thứ Năm, 7 tháng 5, 2015

Pony Dental Care

Click to Play Pony Dental Care

Description: Play game Pony Dental Care on mylittleponygames.info! The game Pony Dental Care is the best games on game My little pony games.

Our cute pink pony needs to visit a dentist,it will be his first visit to a dental cabinet.The dentist will help him recover and have healthy teeth again.Take care of pinkie pony teeth. 
My pet little pony feels unhappy these days and I come to check if she met some problems.As I see,she got the teethache and painful.I need take her to see the dentist.The dentist said it is hard to fix her teeth and need my help.Ok,I will do that and can you help me to take care of my pet pony because I am go to school now.
Take care of the cute pink pony. We have to help her have healthy teeth again. Have fun!.
Looking for girl games? Come in and play only the best free online girl games available on the web at today!

Play more games on Little pony

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét